National Flood Insurance Program Reform
Resources, Links, and Articles
- NFIP Policy Rating Analysis Report - FINAL amended 4-4-16
- CSF NAR Case Study Appendix
- NFIP Policy Rating Analysis 2016
- Flood Insurance Case Study 2014
- Flood Insurance Premium Refunds: Who Gets Them? Who Does Not?
- How Recent Legislative Changes Affect Flood Insurance
- Flood Insurance for Businesses: Impacts of Recent Legislation
- Verification Of Primary Residence Status for NFIP Policy Rating
- NFIP Reform: It’s Not a Fairy Tale – SC Builder Journal March 2014
- FEMA Overview on the Homeowner Flood Insurance Affordability
- GAO Report Strategies for Increasing Private (Flood Insurance) Sector Involvement (Jan 2014)
- NAR Testimony with Carolina Flood Solutions Case Study Carolina Flood Solutions LLC Report on Flood Insurance referenced in Congressional Hearings on the NFIP Reform. Attached is the written testimony submitted by the National Association of Realtors.
- Backlash over changes in flood insurance – San Francisco Chronicle, November 16, 2013 (pdf)
- FEMA Biggert-Waters Reform Act of 2012 Website
- NFIP Reform & the Real Estate Professional
The National Flood Insurance Program has a a major advocate with Lisa (Jones). Lisa has extensive knowledge regarding floodplain management and flood insurance. Lisa is detail oriented and provides excellent customer service. Your past and future contributions are greatly appreciated.Sonja Wood
Training and Communication Manager at H2O Partners, Inc.